Which brands do you think have it 'right' with their marketing and branding?

Home Forums Industry Chat Which brands do you think have it 'right' with their marketing and branding?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Grace Carter 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Grace Carter
    Keymaster

I’d love to know more about which brands you think have hit the right mark with their marketing and branding, and what it is that you love so much?

Grace Carter
    Keymaster

To kick-start the conversation, I love what Neom are doing with their branding… their newsletters are always beautifully and individually designed. I have attached some images from one of their Christmas newsletters. Every newsletter is different and feels like they have invested time and money into their communications with their audience. It can be tempting to put fewer efforts into newsletters because they’re free to send out and you never see the audience reaction at the other end. It can feel like it’s not as important as other marketing because people often ignore e-mails, compared with something more physical and tangible, like leaflets at events. But Neom shows just how engaging newsletters can be. And also why it makes a difference. I always look out for their newsletters and look at what they have to say, even if I don’t buy anything from them. And I tell a lot of people about the newsletters because they always catch my eye. It’s really inspiring to see a brand being so creative.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.