Got a question that hasn’t been answered elsewhere on the site? We’re here to help. If your query isn’t mentioned in the FAQs below – or you just fancy a chat with us – you can e-mail us or use our contact page and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
- Q. What is Green Contact Book?
Green Contact Book is the only social network for the health, wellbeing and fitness industries globally. On our site you can list your business details, explore the directory, upload your marketing materials (including press releases, lookbooks and image galleries), add your events to our calendar, read our blog and network with like-minded individuals in our forum. We are one-of-a-kind with members from all around the world, including the UK, Australia, America and many parts of Asia. We first began in November 2015.
- Q. Who is the founder of Green Contact Book?
Green Contact Book is the brainchild of Grace Carter. Grace knows the health, wellbeing and fitness industry inside out, back to front. To contact Grace, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Q. What is the criteria for being listed within Green Contact Book?
Anyone listed within the B2B Green Contact Book health, wellbeing and fitness directory must fill one or more of the following criteria:
- Health, Wellbeing or Fitness
If you are unsure about whether your business is suitable to be listed in our directory, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. I’m a journalist/PR – that doesn’t make me organic/raw/vegan, etc, as per your requirements?
That’s correct, but if you write about these topics, or you look after the marketing/publicity for brands or people that fit into these groups, then we’d love to have you listed.
- Q. What are the main market channels for Green Contact Book?
All those mentioned in our logo: Food, Health, Beauty, Fitness, Media and Home. These are then broken down into smaller sub-categories, which cover all the individual areas within these market channels.
- Q. What if my business doesn’t fit into one of the sub-categories listed underneath each of the main market channels?
Then let us know and we will look into this to ensure we can find a way to have you listed in our directory. You can e-mail us about this: email@example.com or visit our contact page
- Q. Does Green Contact Book have Terms and Conditions?
Yes, they can be found here.
Yes, it can be found here.
Listing Your Details
- Q. How much does it cost to be listed within Green Contact Book?
Nothing. You just need to sign up for a free membership here, and set up your account.
- Q. What are the benefits of being listed in Green Contact Book?
Green Contact Book is full of key contacts from the health, wellbeing and fitness industries, and the benefits to listing your details are wide-ranging:
- Make your contact and event details instantly and easily accessible to key influencers
- Raise your profile within the growing health, wellbeing and fitness communities
- Protect your contact details from spambots by listing them within a secure directory rather than in a public domain on your website
- It doesn’t cost anything to be listed, meaning there is no impact on your company budget to be part of the directory
- Q. Who else will have access to my contact details?
Any other members that have signed up (who will typically be trade/business individuals/companies).
- Q. Will I have lots of random people e-mailing me if I am listed?
Given the nature of our website, only serious trade contacts will typically be members of Green Contact Book. We also have a Code of Conduct on our website for those joining Green Contact Book for everyone using it to adhere to. We are not deemed responsible for the communications sent to you by members (see our Terms and Conditions) but if you’re unhappy with anything, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it as a matter of priority. We want your experience with us to be positive and rewarding.
As per our Terms and Conditions listed on the website (see here), any members/users found spamming those listed or contacting them inappropriately will have their account immediately terminated.
- Q. Can I list my industry events with Green Contact Book?
We have a fabulous events calendar available for all to add to, in which events relevant to the health, wellbeing and fitness industries are listed. You can add yours here. It is free to do so.
- Q. Can I see or edit my contact details?
Yes. Once you have become a member here and listed your contact details in the account section, you will be able to view or edit your information at any time. This is especially great if employees move positions, you hire new staff, you move office, or you need to add new/changed information.
- Q. I’d like to cancel my membership account. Is this possible?
Yes, you can either do this by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Q. I’d like to subscribe to the Green Contact Book newsletter. How can I do this?
You can subscribe to our industry newsletter here. It’s free to do so.
- Q. Is it possible to advertise on Green Contact Book?
Yes, we have integrated advertising available across the website. For more information, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. How can we put forward feature/pitch ideas for your editorial blog?
Please e-mail any ideas or pitches to email@example.com. We will get back to you if we feel it will be of interest to our readers.
- Q. Is Green Contact Book on social media?
Yes, we are @greencontactbook on Instagram (and if you hash tag #greencontactbook on a healthy/fit “green” picture, we may regram it for you!) and @greencontactbk on Twitter.
Having a problem that isn’t listed here? Get in contact...firstname.lastname@example.org