Purepotions’ Skin Salvation Dry Skin line (for dry, sensitive or allergy-prone skin) has won Best Eczema Range in the Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2017.
Purepotions was founded during a mother’s search to find an effective, natural way of managing her daughter’s dry and allergy-prone skin. When nothing conventional worked Natalie Balmond began to experiment in her kitchen and eventually created an ointment and bath oil based on traditional herbal remedies, which proved so effective that they are now sold worldwide.
All products in the Skin Salvation range for dry skin are made with incredibly effective, high-quality natural ingredients, usually organic and often locally-sourced. They all contain Skin Salvation’s unique combination of three organic cold-pressed oils, and the salves and creams also feature four carefully chosen organic, biodynamic, herbal tinctures sourced from farms and producers.
These core ingredients are what give the range its unique appeal to those who want to be totally sure that everything they put on their sensitive skin is not only listed and easily-understood, but also there for a specific reason, rather than added for cosmetic reasons of scent or appearance.
Other products added to the range include a rich hand cream enriched with super-food sea buckthorn oil; a shea butter-based daily moisturising cream; a herbal scalp oil with rosemary and tea tree oils; a natural, hypoallergenic deodorant with lemon myrtle, and a handy lip balm.
KEY POINTS FOR THE SKIN SALVATION RANGE:
• intensive, effective, nourishing hydration
• gentle enough to be used anywhere on the body
• with EFA-rich, cold-pressed, organic hemp, safflower and olive oils
• biodynamic herbal tinctures of chamomile, calendula, nettle & chickweed
• fragrance and petrochemical-free
• suitable for all ages & all skin types
• doesn’t contain perfumes, parabens, petroleum, SLS, palm oil, GMOs, ingredients tested on animals, detergents, phthalates, silicones, phenoxyethanol